Taking care of your balloons:
Nowadays, balloons come in a huge variety of shapes, sizes and different materials. Here are some basic rules to making them last as long as possible and looking great:
- Avoid extremes of temperature. Balloons do not like being too hot or too cold. Keep them in a normal comfortable room temperature when possible.
- Balloons kept outdoors will have to endure wind and temperature changes, and will not last as long as indoor balloons.
- Products such as Hifloat and Balloon Shine will prolong the life of rubber/latex balloons.
- Keep a balloon weight on your balloons to avoid them flying away unexpectedly.
- Keep away from all sharp or hot objects.